Useful Materials for Research Students
- Vic's Latex starter pack README
compressed tar file
- Why you should use Latex
for your thesis and not
- Finding research papers slides from Research Methods
- Full Text Bibliography sites for Evolutionary Computation.
Go to the RMIT library
--> Databases, e-journals and e-books --> Databases.
logging in you can go to:
- The IEEE/ Electronic Library
- The ACM Digital Library
- Kluwer Online Journals
- Other bibliography sites
- Getting a bibtex reference to paste into your .bib file
- Go to the ACM site and search the Guide to Computing
Literature. One of the options is the citation in Bibtex format.
- Go to the collection of Computer Science Bibligraphies above.
- Neural Networks and Computer Vision
- Genetic Algorithms/Evolutionary Computation
- Data Mining Sites